Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Who is picking up a new MINI - March 2008


So come on then, ive read a few around the forum, but there must be a few more now
Who will be picking up their new MINI on March 1st??
Anyone getting theirs delivered the day before on a truck or trade plates?
I will be collecting my new Cooper D (its been a long wait since I ordered it on Sept 15th!!)

here's what I've spec'ed....

Astro Black (with black roof)
JCW Aerodynamic Kit [Dealer Fitted]
Piano Black Interior
CHILLI Pack that includes:
Bi-Xenon Lights
Floor Mats
Manual Aircon
Fog Lights
On-Board Computer
Leather Steering Wheel
17" Crown Spoke Alloys
then the rest......
Visibility Pack
Darkened Rear Glass
HiFi Speaker System
Dynamic Stability Control
Chrome Lined Interior

I am planning on ordering the JCW Carbon Spoiler as a seperate item not to go on my finance deal as I personally think that it's the dogs-nads! I may also swap the Crown alloys in Part Ex. for the top of the range R109 10 Spoke JCW Light alloys that are just over £2,000! Definately worth those IMO to go on with the Mini Cooper Tuning JCW Aero kit.

No comments: