Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Proper Way to Wash you Mini Cooper

I would normally wash the car twice a week, maybe more on the weekends.

I normally just use a bucket of warm water with soap and a new sponge (dont kill me for that) on the whole car. Then if their is any bits of tar or ground in dirt I would leave some tar/bug remover on it for a while and clean little bits that way.

For the wheels i actually have a proper wheel brush and use soapy water. Then after wax the car wheels and use blackener on the wheels. (not every wash, but once every two weeks Mini Cooper Tuning)

This is effective for me but there are other methods for acheiving higher results!
http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/guides_wash.html

I am going to use clay over summer and wax properly but atm there is no point as it gets dirty in a matter of days.

No comments: